Tribest Sedona Digital Food Dehydrator 9 Trays
- Item #: TRSD-P9000110
Most Advanced Dehydrator with Free Shipping.
The Sedona® is the elegantly easy way to dehydrate raw whole living foods, preserving the natural nutritional value and taste without using artificial preservatives. Compared to other leading dehydrators, Sedona® offers unsurpassed performance utilizing the latest digital dehydrating technologies with accurate temperature controls.
The Sedona nine tray digital food dehydrator from Tribest accurately and efficiently distributes heated air, drying foods better and much more evenly when compared to other food dehydrators. Additionally, Sedona’s heating compartment can be divided into two drying compartments offering unsurpassed versatility while using less electricity and eliminating excess waste. Other food dehydrators claim to be digital but only offer digital timers and do not control the current temperature within the drying compartment. Sedona is the only dehydrator which offers an all digital control panel and is fully automated to accurately control the way your food is dehydrated.
Two digitally controlled fans with heating coils and heat sensors divide Sedona into two drying compartments. Dual Fan Technology allows you to program Sedona to be used at its full capacity or half its capacity. Conveniently choose to dehydrate four, five or nine trays of food at a time for small to large batches of your favorite recipes. Additionally, set Sedona’s already quiet fans from day to night mode for extreme quiet operation.
Dual Fan Technology
Sedona is the first dehydrator to offer a total of 600 watts using two sets of 300-watt independent fans, two heating coils, and two heat sensors, controlled digitally and grouped together to form two fan-heater-sets, which can be set to operate independently or simultaneously, giving you the option to dehydrate up to nine trays of your favorite dehydrated recipes at once. Because Sedona can be set using only one fan-heater-set (one fan with heating-coil and
heat sensor), less energy is used when dehydrating smaller batches of your favorite recipe, overall noise is reduced during operation, and heated air is managed more accurately and distributed more evenly throughout Sedona. Each heat sensor monitors the current temperature of each independent fan- heater-set within its own compartment designed to improve the efficiency and overall quality of circulated air during the dehydration process.
- On/Off Switch – Easily switch Sedona on and off without having to disconnect the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Temperature Display Mode – The digital temperature display panel consistently displays the current temperature of Sedona® in Fahrenheit (°F) or in Celsius (°C) degrees within each drying compartment, measuring the temperature of the circulated air and giving you an accurate reading of the current temperature range inside Sedona. A blinking glyph identifies which heating coil is active.
- Quiet Operation – Sedona has extremely quiet fans but also features a unique night mode setting which reduces the speed of each fan, thus reducing overall noise for quieter operation during the evening hours when you are sleeping.
- Energy Efficient - Sedona® efficiently and evenly distributes heated air utilizing Dual Fan Technology controlled digitally for optimum performance. Each fan-heater-set can be used independently to dehydrate four to five trays for smaller batches of your favorite dehydrated recipes; using less energy when compared to dehydrating nine trays with both fans at full capacity.
- Glass Window – Easily monitor the food dehydration process with your own eyes without having to switch the unit off or opening the unit door.
- Digital Temperature Control – Because the heated air from each fan-heater-set is monitored by its own heat sensor, temperature can
be easily adjusted to your preferred setting for the most accurate and efficient operation.
- Electronic Digital Display – Accurately and easily set Sedona to your preferred temperature setting without disruption. Also, the current drying
temperature is digitally displayed for your convenience.
- Digital Timer - Adjust the digital timer to a single dehydration times up to 99 hours or set Sedona to continuous mode for 150 hours of uninterrupted
- Compact Design – Sized identically to replace most microwave oven space designs.
- Dual Fan Technology –Each fan-heater-set has its own heat sensor
which displays the current temperature of each compartment inside
Sedona. Dual Fan Technology allows you to use one or both fan-heatersets
at a time at one temperature setting for small to large batches of food
- BPA Free Plastic Trays and Tray Mesh Screens – Each tray and
mesh screen is made only with BPA free material and designed to optimize
the dehydration area inside Sedona. Additionally, Sedona’s casing is also
BPA Free. Compared to other dehydrators which use harmful black dyes in
their trays to help mask food stains, Sedona only uses clear plastic trays to
make cleaning easier.
- Air Vents – Sedona is designed with multiple air vents to allow for both
even and efficient air flow and circulation of heated air.
- 9 BPA Free Plastic Open Trays
- 9 BPA Free Plastic Mesh Tray Screens
- 1 BPA Free Plastic Closed Tray (Compartment Divider)
- 1 Detachable Power Cord
- 1 Operation Manual
- 5 Year Warranty
- Net Weight: 23.4 lbs (10.6 kg)
- Unit Dimensions: 17in.(W) x 19.7in.(D) x (H)14.6in. (H)
- Tray Size: 15.25” (L) x 13” (W) x 1” (H)
- Tray Drying area: 14” (L) x 11.5” (W) x 1” (H)
- 110 Volt: 60 Hz, 600 watts, 220 Volt 50 Hz, 600 watts
Free Shipping within the continental USA. Order Now!
- Availability: In stock.
- Shipping: FREE and Ships Same day if order is placed before 12:30PM PST
- Condition: New
- Brand: Tribest